Terms & Conditions
Last update: February 2018
CellQuicken manufactures and distributes the CellQuicken product range. While professional assistance is offered in using the product range, it has been designed as a tool for self-care. As with conventional medicine, lifestyle adjustments are important and therefore we encourage and endorse healthy living habits.
CellQuicken affords the client a 7-day return policy.
7-Day cooling-off period: As per consumer law, after purchase of CellQuicken the consumer is entitled to a 7-day cool off period during which they can return the product for a full refund. Should CellQuicken be returned, the client/consumer is liable for the following costs incurred by CellQuicken for the duration of services rendered and costs incurred during this 7-day cooling-off period:
- Set-up and delivery fee is non-refundable.
- Should the equipment have been used to run treatment during this period (which can be monitored by us) the client will be charged at a rate of $30 per hour for treatment received. These amounts will be deducted from the refundable total amount.
- Treatment time ran is logged on our systems and treatment duration is calculated.
- Client is responsible for any costs incurred by CellQuicken to reformat the purchased equipment back to its original formatting before personalized for a client's usage.
7-day period: This return is within 7 days of shipment. There is a handling fee of 30% deductible from the purchase price. In the eventuality of death, CellQuicken does not refund the family and/or any living party or estate for the purchase amount or any part thereof. CellQuicken cannot purchase back any product pack or part thereof.
All the below must be adhered to:
- The client must indicate that he/she has provided all relevant medical history and health conditions pertaining to the specific ailment for the purpose of treatment.
- The tailor-made treatment protocol must have been designed by a preferred health provider of CellQuicken.
- The client must provide evidence of usage indicating minimum 6 hours per day, 6 days per week.
- The client must have submitted all relevant Health Risk analyses every fortnight as stipulated to monitor their progress.
- The client must apply in writing for the return procedure to be initiated, with which all the evidence and requirements above must be included. In addition, the client must clearly the stipulate the expected outcome.
CELLQUICKEN CONTRACT STIPULATIONS:
Upon placing an order and payment thereof, the client accepts and understands by way of intent and signature their full acknowledgement of the Terms and Conditions as set out above. They irrevocably offer to purchase the goods described in the terms and conditions. The client has 7 days to pay the amount as set out on the quotation. This allows for the client to cancel intention while also ensuring that they fully understand the Terms and Conditions, the service stipulations and also the product packaging. On paying the invoice, it is accepted that the client understands and accepts the Terms and Conditions.
- The base unit of the RoyalVibe has a 5-year Warranty.
- The Quality of Health Analyzer has a 1-year Warranty. This is a “carry-in” warranty and any cost for transport to CellQuicken offices will be for the clients’ account. CellQuicken also takes no responsibility for any damages incurred as a result of courier transporting.
Any damage due to power spikes, the dropping of the product and/or other neglect and manhandling. All other accessories do not carry a warranty.
MEDICAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER:
I, the undersigned on the order/quotation and/or permitted user, hereby agree and confirm the following as set out below:
- When requesting a treatment program; the information and programs written are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it because of information or treatments received from CellQuicken or any of its associates.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. CellQuicken or any of their associate employees are not responsible or liable for any advice, course, treatment, diagnosis, program or any information that you obtain from us. Any verbal or written communication is to be seen as a comment and must be confirmed by your own physician.
- You hereby agree that the frequency treatment program written on your behalf is based on information provided by you and that it only serves to assist with treatment programs and in no way constitutes a diagnosis or replacement treatment protocol.
- CellQuicken is committed to ensuring that the Application (hereafter referred to as ‘the App’) is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the App or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason.
- The RoyalVibe Application stores and processes personal data which you have provided to us in order for you to be able to run treatments and affirmation programs. It is your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the App secure. We therefore recommend that you do not remove software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the RoyalVibe App will not function properly or effectively.
- You should be aware that there are certain components that CellQuicken will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the App, such as the ability to download and store treatments, dependents or schedules offline will all require the App to have an active internet connection. CellQuicken cannot take responsibility for the App not working at full functionality if you do not have access to internet and if you do not fully understand the functionality or how to operate the Cellphone in use.
- In addition, CellQuicken cannot take responsibility for the way you use the App. It is your responsibility to make sure that your mobile phone stays charged.
- The App is currently available on Android only via Google Play Services – the requirements for systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the App to) may change, and you will need to download the updates if you want to keep using the App. The RoyalVibe App is currently not supported by iOS.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- You agree that the CellQuicken service, including; but not limited to – its products, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implement the RoyalVibe service, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by CellQuicken and/or its licenses, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws including but not limited to copyright.
- You agree that you will not use such property info or materials in any way whatsoever, except for use of RoyalVibe services in compliance with this agreement.
- No portion of the RoyalVibe service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms. • You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the RoyalVibe service in any manner.
For any questions or queries on any of the above, please direct these in writing to info@CellQuicken.com
Please include the following details:
- Name and Surname of client;
- Contact Number/s;
- CellQuicken client reference number;
- Device number;
- Detailed explanation of your enquiry.