CELLQUICKEN is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have always had a robust and affective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR.
- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users. We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out).
- CELLQUICKEN is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
- Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for linger periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you [install/download/subscribe] to product updates, newsletters or other online services.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you information that will allow you to use our services
- To automatically customize your documents with your information
- To alert you of software upgrades, updates, discounts or other services from CELLQUICKEN We collect your email when you voluntarily submit express a need for more information, or to gain access to exclusive member pages/documents/material about the company/products/offerings/updates/news/campaigns/information, such as their purpose and the best use you can make of them. We also collect your email to send you our promotional offers.
We may also collect your name, language, currency, operating system, document searched and country information for a better experience with CELLQUICKEN products/services.
When you place your order with us, we collect your email in order to communicate all relevant instructions and required information for your selected or chosen product/s/to identify personal information required to process your order/to identify information for courier and delivery services to ensure the successful completion of a transaction.
We also collect your phone number in order to contact you in case these emails bounce back because of a typo in your email address and if we cannot figure out what the correct email address is.
We also contact the phone number that is provided if we suspect that the cardholder’s credit card information has been compromised, i.e. used in a fraudulent way. We also use our client’s email in order to notify of the release of updated versions of the software, new services or promotional offers.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that CELLQUICKEN is an authorised holder of such information.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration. When you activate your account, you are providing your consent to occasionally receive information from us. In each communication from us to you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
Access to your information
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information simply enter in the designated area or request that we send you this information.
Security of information
CELLQUICKEN is strongly comitted to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honored. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access. We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions follow the latest security measures and use the best available technologies.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online orders or transmit sensitive information. SSL is one of the safest methods of passing information over the Internet.
Retention of information
We retain information as long as it is necessary to provide the services requested by you and others, subject to any legal obligations to further retain such information. Information associated with your account will generally be kept until it is no longer necessary to provide the services or until you ask us to delete it or your account is deleted whichever comes first.
EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights ill apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below: You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted. In certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data.
You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt-out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
What we do with the Information you share
Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access. When you register to our website, you are asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about CELLQUICKEN order confirmations and information about our services.
When you order from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you ordered at that time. We may on occasion require the help of other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as packaging, shipping and delivery, customer support and processing event registrations.
- We will only provide such companies with the information required for them to perform these services; these service providers are bound by strict privacy policies and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose. In very rare instances CELLQUICKEN may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith that such action is necessary to: conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CELLQUICKEN or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of CELLQUICKEN and its family of websites and properties; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CELLQUICKEN, its websites, or the public.
How to opt-out
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
The Site contains links to websites of third parties. CELLQUICKEN is NOT responsible for the actions of these third parties, including their privacy practises and any content published on their websites.
We encourage you to review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use personal information.
CELLQUICKEN adheres to industry recognized standards to secure any personal information in our possession, and to secure it from unauthorized access and tampering. However, as is true with online actions, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions of personal information, or other users of the Site may misuse or abuse your personal information that they may collect from the Site.
To do so, these companies may use anonymous information about your visits to our website and other websites but will not collect any information which can personally identify you or can be linked to you. This information can include: date/time of banner ad shown, the banner ad that was shown, their cookie, and the IP address.
This information can also be used for online preference marketing purposes. If you want to prevent a third-party advertiser from collecting data, currently you may either visit each ad network’s website individually and opt-out or visit the NAI gateway opt-out site to opt-out of all network advertising cookies.
Changes to this policy
Enforcement of policy
If for some reason you believe CELLQUICKEN has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
Questions or comments
CELLQUICKEN Pty Ltd Corner Botterklapper and Ilanga St Fintech Campus,
Die Wilgers, Pretoria,
For information on how to contact CELLQUICKEN please visit our contact page.
13 August 2020
The RoyalVibe app has been designed by CellQuicken and is a free downloadable app.
This SERVICE is provided by CellQuicken at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service.
Information Collection and Use
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Uses. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device\'s internal memory. This Service does not use these \“cookies\” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use \“cookies\” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- Facilitate our Service.
- To provide the Service on our behalf.
- To perform Service-related services, or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information.
The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.